ROLE PLAYER SUPPORT (ACTORS)
Type: Part Time – Contractor
Date / Times: Sept 11 to Sept 15, 2017 – 5PM to 5AM timeframe
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas area
Special Operations Systems, LLC a fast-growing federal contractor is seeking both general and advanced level Role Players for an upcoming training scenario. The role player will be required to deliver a realistic performance based on the scenario objectives for the training exercise.
ROLE PLAYER 1: The role player participates in various situational training exercises and other collective training events to replicate mission scenarios as specified by the client.
• Minimal/lowest skill level (an “extra”) able to take direction from the Role Player Manager
• Required to “live” a role through the use of scripted scenarios and through impromptu interactions.
• Adapt roles as needed in a realistic manner and as the training situation dictates.
• Be handcuffed utilizing approved training handcuffs for long periods of time in various positions, i.e. standing, sitting, prone.
• Utilize various training aids, not limited too but including the following: Non-Lethal Training Ammunition (NLTA) firearms, marking cartridges, training knives, and inert improvised explosive devices.
• Must be willing to participate in reality based training utilizing approved Non-Lethal Training Ammunition (NLTA) firearms and marking cartridges.
• Role Players will not engage interactively with mission personnel during iterations except as instructed.
ROLE PLAYER 2: The role player participates in various situational training exercises and other collective training events to replicate mission scenarios as specified by the client. Meets all requirements of Role Player 1 and possess the following additional skills:
• 2 years’ military or law enforcement experience
• Documented training and knowledge of basic small arms handling and special tactics
COMPENSATION: $150.00 per day – DOQ
Average day 7 to 10 hours; training scenario & travel dependent
• Participate in active scenarios with the client that involves shooting and being shot with non-lethal training ammunition (paintball, blanks and UTM / Simunition weapons).
• Operate a motor vehicle for situational scenarios.
• Participate in scenarios as an aggressor, bystander, driver, guard, active shooter, or VIP in training scenarios.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Clear criminal background
• Current valid driver’s license required.
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Must be able and willing to use non-lethal training weapons.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 35 lbs. Requires standing for long periods of time in all weather conditions. Requires intermittent sitting, walking, running, climbing, squatting, stretching, bending, and kneeling. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to be handcuffed utilizing approved training handcuffs for long periods of time in various positions, i.e. standing, sitting, prone.
Work is based in a busy training environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, cold, rain, and humidity. Face possible exposure to smoke, loud noises, and special effects / pyrotechnic simulator devices. All personnel must wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by established company safety standards.
WARNING: Role players are frequently shot with paintball guns and simunition rounds. Position requires the operation of non-lethal weapons.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
TO APPLY: Download the attached application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Filling multiple positions ASAP